Sunday, March 10, 2019

Title

I had a couple ideas of the name of our film opening, but Kyra and I haven't decided on one yet. Some titles I had in mind: Unnatural, Today, 1440 Minutes. My favorite title is 1440 Minutes becuase of its vagueness and impact. 1440 minutes equals twenty-four hours, which is the amount of time the main character takes to explore this uncovered secret in the entire film. Of course, the film will only cover part of that twenty-four hours.

I feel like the title Unnatural, although I love, gives away too much to the plot and cuts some suspense and question the audience would enjoy. Frankly, that title is boring and is only my backup if Kyra and I disagree on everything else. The title Today is just as boring, being too vague, which is on a different spectrum than the title Unnatural.

All in all, I think Kyra and I should leave deciding on the title for post production since that's when we'll have an easier time understanding and working it out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.