Friday, March 8, 2019

Peer Evaluation

Today in class we had a peer evaluation on our foundation portfolio. I received valid information that I will most probably include on the final project. I was told that my theme is a little convoluted and should be more organized. I agree considering I have so many ideas, so when I explain it I lose the order within the plot.

I got the advice to think of the entire film first and then the opening, not vice versa. I'm going to do this but I also want to keep the central point of my film, which is the main character discovering an organized or constructed society/utopia.

In all, minor (maybe major in the end!) changes will be made in order to make the plot less complicated. For example, I'm thinking of scrapping the Uber part of the story and she will probably get a ride from another stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.