Sunday, March 17, 2019

Actors

Kyra and I so far agreed on our friend Leah to play our main character. We believe she has the perfect personality that will translate naturally onto the screen. I previously said that I thought the main character should mirror characters like Leslie Knope and Alex Russo due to their unapologetic confidence. Kyra and I have a group of friends more than willing to help us shoot the film opening, so they would play as the group of characters at the end that reveal a glitch in the universe.

I was thinking the other secondary character should be played by my friend Jonathan. I haven't finished discussing this part with Kyra yet, but I believe my friend would be a really good actor for the part. He takes film seriously since he has written his own short film.

I want to do a kind of audition for my friends but if that were to happen, Kyra would take over and be the judge since I am going on a trip very soon. But, I don't think it's necessary to do an audition since I've seen all of their potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.