Sunday, March 17, 2019

Complications

I'm very stressed about the production of the film opening because I'm going away to Europe early for spring break and I wish the filming process was a lot easier. But, I just have to remember the difficult process is what makes the final product worthwhile.

I will be gone for thirteen days in total. This makes our shooting days fall on March 30th and the 31st, leaving us with seven days for editing and room for improvement. Knowing this information, I planned somewhat ahead by having a lot of things ready for when we come back. I helped Kyra with the beginning of our script and will continue to help her out throughout my trip via text or email. Luckily for us, things like hair, makeup, and costumes are very simple and can be done with little to no help.

I just wanted to share my worries and hopefully things will turn out smoother than expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.