Sunday, March 31, 2019

Production

I'm so happy the filming for our film opening is finished (so many Fs)!!! I couldn't have done this without Kyra. I felt like our creative choices were aligned with each other's, there wasn't a moment of strong disagreements.

Everyone wore black in order to fit the details I wanted to be put in there. The acting took some time to strengthen but in the end, the scenes we recorded were the best they could be. So much passion was put into this film opening by everyone who contributed - significant or not.

We recorded it in this secluded forest/highway area mix. It fit our needs perfectly. The cinematography and props I believe will be the highlights of the opening. I truly hope our theme and meaning will translate smoothly. Editing is the next hurdle but I am so excited since it will make the film complete!!!

Here are some pictures from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.