Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Details

I wanted my film opening to be one that kind of tests the audience. Because our plot is set in stone, I'm now picking out the small details I want in the film to portray the theme very well. For example, in the storyboard, the film opening has more than the normal amount of behind-the-shoulder shots. I wanted to do this reinforce the theme that someone is always watching/following. More small details I am including is that the majority if not all people at the end of the film opening will be wearing black. The black outfits won't be too revealing of the suspicious activity and will be just simple black outfits. Additionally, I really want to make sure the car the main character will be in is noticeably beaten up compared to other cars seen on the street.

Of course, all of this seems amazing in theory but I am also confident it will be just as amazing on screen. Although I'm not guaranteed to have one beaten up car and the rest being nicer cars due to budgeting and what Kyra and I are capable of, I know I can substitute that with a less complicated detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.