Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Sound

The sound in the beginning of the film opening should be the most dramatic. Since the main character will wake up in a forest-like area, there will be lots of objects around that should make the loudest sounds. For example, dry leaves crunching as she walks, the mysterious wind, bird chirping. Some of these things may have to be done through foley or from a royalty free website, which I honestly find no problem in. The subtle sounds throughout the opening should be cars driving when she tries to find a ride or a group of people mumbling as part of the ending scene.

For music, I want that to be prominent at the end of the opening when she realizes there is something odd about the world she is living. As I shared before, I want the music to be futuristic yet creepy. My boyfriend produces his own music so it is a great option for him to make an original song for us, otherwise we might have to get music from a royalty free website, which I’m not to keen on doing. I want it to be original and unique.

I’m so excited to film!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here is an embedded version.